Finding inspiration for your pintsize Manhattan apartment can be challenging. We pulled six spaces that will help spice up your creativity.
- Keep it simple – We love this space posted by 1 kind design. White walls and minimal clutter help open small spaces. Try taking down the curtains or using something light and sheer for a more urban feel.
- Create space –No linen closet? Utilize narrow shelves in the bathroom to create storage similar to the space on Arianna Belle. Use clear containers to store the brushes and toiletries you wouldn’t mind showing off.
- Re-use and repurpose – Blue Velvet Chair features wooden pallets as a bar and server. A hammer, nails and a new paint job can take you a long way.
- Avoid bulky boxes – Transfer boxed food into clear containers like this example from the Home Shopping Spy to give you more pantry space.
- Make a small change – Better Homes and Gardens says, skip the fresh coat of paint and put up some wallpaper. It will help give your room a whole new look at a modest price.
- Frame it – Inside the Loop features Kate Spade inspired framing. Frame your favorite work of art or your kid’s latest project. Place all of your frames on the ground to work out the placement. Balance is important but forget the tape measure and have some fun!
Looking for more apartment and organization inspiration: Follow our boards on Pinterest. If you have any suggestions let us know in the comments below or you can always find us on Facebook or Twitter.