5 Reasons Manhattan Will Always Be Better Than Brooklyn
We couldn’t help but notice the borough war between Brooklyn and Manhattan escalating this spring, with the latest (and most amusing) exchange in the form of these clever posters by Matt Pisane and James Campbell Taylor:
For the record, we’re firmly behind Manhattan on this one. Here’s 5 reasons why Manhattan will always be the winner, in our minds:
- A “New York, NY” address. Because “Brooklyn, NY” just isn’t the same.
- You can never get lost. You’ll hit the water before too long. Or at least a subway station. Speaking of which,
- All the subways, ever. All 24 subway lines pass through Manhattan – except for the G train. (Brooklyn can have that one.)
- It’s an island. Yes, Brooklyn is part of Long Island. But Manhattan is its OWN island.
- A skyline you’ll never forget. No matter which borough you live in, you can’t get enough of the Manhattan skyline.
We may be a little biased, it’s true – all of our 17 NYC storage locations are here in Manhattan, and we’re even named after our favorite borough. Where do you stand in this debate? Which borough is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ManhattanMini!