All right, clever wordplay aside (seriously, we just can’t help ourselves), if you’re a business owner in New York City, you have to keep a lot of balls in the air: Overhead, inventory, billing, licensing and payroll, to name a few. That’s a lot to handle, even for the most skilled juggler.
Let Manhattan Mini Storage help you streamline your business and/or commercial space so you have more room to pay attention to the single most important ball of all – your bottom line.
Manhattan Mini Storage has specifically designed business storage spaces at extremely competitive rates that will keep both Mom and Pop Shops and multi-national corporations in the black.
Manhattan Mini Storage Business Units are pretty damn big: 10’W x 10’L x 8’H. Don’t worry if that doesn’t mean anything to you; our storage specialists will help you determine if you have enough stuff – or too much stuff – for this value-priced space.
For example, if you have 100 boxes of old invoices crowding your office, one of our smaller-sized storage spaces may suit your needs. But what if those 100 boxes of old invoices are sitting on top of three dusty desks that you don’t want to throw away, but also taking up valuable space that could be used to make your business more efficient, more pleasant or less of a fire hazard? A Manhattan Mini Storage Big Business Space will not only free up your work area (and those necessary points of egress), but it’s an extraordinary bang for your hard-earned buck.
Take a long look at the space where you and your employees spend every working hour, from Monday to Friday, and beyond. Imagine what that space might feel like if it contained only the things that keep your business running smoothly, efficiently and profitably. Try following these five simple steps:
- Evaluate: Think of the perfect workspace, and then evaluate where you actually work. Do the math, and store everything that doesn’t match up.
- De-clutter: More space equals more productivity. If you don’t need it every day, store it.
- File, Don’t Pile: If there are documents in your workplace that you haven’t touched in months. File them and store them – at Manhattan Mini Storage, you can access them easily, and you’ll actually know where they are.
- Distance is Relative to Importance: You use your stapler every day, so keep it within reach. You look at human resource files of former employees once a year, so keep them in storage.
- Re-evaluate Regularly: Take step 1 and repeat it every month. Remember: Storage decisions aren’t permanent. You can always switch items in and out of storage as you need them.
As you well know, businesses in the New York City need storage that’s suitable for every conceivable item – from office furniture to holiday decorations to surplus inventory, and perhaps even juggling balls (just to keep the metaphor alive) – and you need access to those items day and night, every day of the year. At Manhattan Mini Storage, you get access 365 days a year (often 24 hours a day) to all the items you store.
In addition to the value of our big business storage units and the consultation of our Manhattan Mini Storage specialists, you get all of the perks that we’re known for, including those that are especially helpful for the business owner: EasyPay Automatic Payment Plan; online account management; KeepSafe Storage Protection Plan; onsite print, copy and fax services; free package acceptance; free Wi-Fi in the lobby; and so much more.
Clearly, Manhattan Mini Storage Big Spaces are good business for your business.
Let us help you keep ALL your balls in the air.