Want to give the gift of organization? We pulled a list of gifts to help friends and family get it together in the New Year!
- Golf Organizer: Whether your friends are storing their golf clubs at Manhattan Mini Storage or in their garage, help keep them neat. Plus, the next time you call you won’t have to go on a team scavenger hunt before you play a round!
- LaCie USB Hub: Don’t you love when your roommate “borrows” your USB cord and it’s never to be seen again? Stuff their stocking with this USB combo hub in hopes they will never, tangle, loose or take yours again.
- Magazine Rack: Help your friends organize their sixteen subscriptions with this minimalist and modern magazine rack. Recommend they limit the number of magazines in their space, to the number they can fit on the rack.
- Empire State Building Bookends: Grab this gift for your New Yorker friends or that friend that lives inDes Moines. Either way, everyone could use bookends!
- Nesting Bowls: Like a set of Russian dolls, these bowls fit comfortably inside one another. The set includes four measuring cups, a measuring bowl with pouring spout, a sieve, a strainer, and a large mixing bowl. Making this gift, pretty and practical.
- iPad Organizer: This gift will help keep the iPad and all of its accessories in one place. Plus, it will be protected if bumped by a fanny pack-clad tourist or while crammed into the A train.